"Learn to see, and then you'll know that there is no end to the new worlds of our vision." --CARLOS CASTANEDA
"Un croquis vaut mieux qu'un long discours (A pictures is worth a thousand words)." --NAPOLEON

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Canon PhotoMarathon

01.11.2008 Canon PhotoMarathon competition.I woke up at 530am to prepare my stuff because I have to attend there before 7am. The reason is the competition start from 7am to 8pm. So that day I need to prepare well on it. Actually the purpose I joined this competition it want to know some new camera friends who are same interested with me so i able to learn some skill or shoot photo together. At there, I have a lot of fun and knew some new friends.

On the day, the competition divided into 3 part, it mean have 3 themes and the 3 themes have to collect at different places which are Time Square, Pavillion and KLCC. The 1st station and also consider as last station is Time Square. I have to walk from Time Square to Pavillion and continue with KLCC then turned back from KLCC. Huh, its really hard for me because i just have my 3 hours slept. I really "pengsan" on it when i opened the map that given by organizer. Oh My Gods, it is true??I have to walk for these long distances? And the answer is Yes. You have to do it. But anyway, I just go a head with the friends that i just knew there. Jom, start our journay.

The 3 themes given by the organizer. Huh, what are the themes?what are the themes mean?
Indulge Metropolitan, Mess In Rules and Goes Green. The first theme coming out time, I think all of the participants came out with a big "question mark" on their head including me. Luckily my team members try to call up to ask about the theme. These 3 themes can consider as Professional Question in photography. So just take it easy. Go a head and "cincai" shoot on it. And the second theme, haih! It confusing us. It have 2 meaning to describe. Thus, the conclusion for me is...GO A HEAD LA. Nothing can do. Thinking and finding...A tired day.































0 comments: